- Stretch puff pastry dough until you can cut a 20cm wide circle with the help of a tray or large dish. Use a fork to make small holes in the center of the dough.
- Beat egg. With the help of a brush, apply a coat of egg wash all around the edge of the dough.
- Leaving the edge free, top the dough pie with banana slices, Malvabon strips and crushed nuts to taste.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 250 ºC (482 ºF) for 20 to 25 minutes on a tray with waxed paper, or until it turns golden brown.
- Take out of the oven and let cool for 5 minutes.
- Serve with whipped cream garnished with powdered cinnamon. Enjoy.