1 and 1/2 cups of your choice of crushed cookies
165g (5.8 oz) of melted butter
4 tablespoons of sugar
4 pieces of De la Rosa Mazapán
500g (17.6 oz) of cream cheese
1 tablespoon of vanilla extract
1/2 cup of powdered sugar
1/2 cup of sour cream
3/4 cup of whipped cream
15 large strawberries
- For the cookie crust:
1. Mix the crushed cookies with sugar and melted butter.
2. Spread cookie crust mixture on a mold covered with waxed paper and put in the freezer.
- For the filling:
Blend cream cheese with the vanilla extract, powdered sugar and sour cream until it has a smooth, homogeneous texture.
- Fold whipped cream into the mixture and incorporate until it becomes creamy and homogeneous again.
- Take mold with crust out of the freezer to be filled with cream cheese mixture.
- Pour a layer of the cheese filling. Crumble 2 pieces of De la Rosa Mazapán and sprinkle over cheese. Then, pour another layer of cheese mixture until mold is filled.
- Refrigerate for approximately 8 hours.
- Decorate with powdered De la Rosa Mazapán and strawberry halves. Enjoy.