Suaviloca Cheese Roll
- For the sauce:
1. Melt the Suavilocas in a small pan over a low fire together with the orange juice, stirring constantly until you get a smooth sauce.
2. Let cool.
- For the roll:
Place a sheet of plastic film on the working surface. Spread the cream cheese on this sheet, trying to make an even layer, approximately 0.5cm (0.2 in) thick, in the shape of a rectangle.
- Refrigerate the plastic sheet with the cheese layer for approximately 30 minutes.
- Once cheese has noticeably hardened, place ham slices on top of the cheese layer and roll up both layers with the help of the plastic film. Put roll back in the fridge.
- When cheese roll and sauce are nice and cool again, sprinkle crushed walnuts and pour Suaviloca sauce all over the roll.
- Serve on crackers or little toast slices. Enjoy.